Automotive Holding Group
Automotive Holding Group
Finance Functional, Supply Chain Consultant
My scope included the Senior Functional implementation, Go LIVE, Post GO Live Support, HR & Payroll for Budget Planning, Online Requisitions and Procurement & Projects Module.
THE OUTCOME OF MY ENGAGEMENT:
I started RAND implementation of AX2012 in AHG as Lead Functional Consultant and performed the Config and set up and ran through CRP2 (Conference Room Pilot 2) for Finance and T&L. CRP1 was not very satisfying with the client and there were 2 consultants already been fired because of complaint from the client and hence it was a challenge which I achieved successfully.
After that I was switched to KTM Project as Lead consultant since the existing consultant resigned and the project was in SAT stage. I conducted the final system Config, worked on revamping and testing the modes and then conducted successful UAT & end user training and made the successful GO Live.
One other challenge was to implement Advance warehousing in company as being a new module the configuration and requirement mapping was very new and had loads of bugs. But through proper Microsoft technology and business process knowledge, we implemented automation of Warehouse and restructured the warehouse with modern storage architecture.
- Developed system Config for CRP2 presentation for the client and ran through the presentations successfully as per the client satisfaction.
- Conducted Program wide training for Management Reporter and developed a full reporting pack for the client for their month end and year end closing.
- Updated & developed various FDDs as per the client requirements.
- Designed and developed FDDs for modes on top of AX for Leased Assets, Enhanced Credit Control features, Forward Contract for foreign currencies, EFT remittance advices, Cheque Printing with remittance advice, EFT file generation.
- Configured advance warehousing along with mobile device settings and hardware deployment.
- Made system available for warehouse uses though configuring item pick and put features on warehouse mobile devices that comes out of the box with Microsoft Dynamics.
- Developed the functional design of the interfaces with external system for Bank of Queensland for Financing of the bikes and for getting the credit limits and updates about the customers from BOQ.
- Trained the key users, end users and departmental managers with AX2012 set-up and operations for AP, AR, Fixed Assets, Cash & Bank, General Ledger. Contributed in training the users with Trade & Logistics and Production modules.
- Configured financial module, contributed on set up of T & L and Production modules.
- Prepared, reviewed FRDs, FDDs/SDDs, conducted UATs, Go-Live and post implementation support.
- Coordinated full data from client side including, vendor, customer and item masters, chart of accounts, items, customer, vendor, fixed assets grouping, posting profiles for purchase, sale orders, inventory, and production, configuring account structures and posting profiles etc.