Senior Functional Consultant
Implementation of AX2012 in a pipe manufacturing company with two industrial plants.
THE OUTCOME OF MY ENGAGEMENT:
I was involved when FRD was finalized. I identified several major loopholes in FRDs of Finance, T&L, and production. At my escalation, additional requirements in the FRDs were added. I worked on the project as a senior consultant working closely with the business.
ACCOUNTING & FINANCE RELATED AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Experienced in managing banking relationship, Project Finance, Insurance & Risk Management.
- Proficient in budgeting, cash flow management, working capital management, financial feasibilities.
- Hands on experience in product, project, process, activity costing and managerial accounting.
- Experience handling Finance and expanding the department and working in companies in start-up phase and the companies experiencing double-digit growth.
- Excellent report writing skills and moderate financial modeling expertise in Excel.
- Possess thorough experience of reporting at Board level for decision support.
- Experienced in liaison with internal and external stakeholders including, auditors, lawyers, insurers, consultants, suppliers, governmental authorities and internal departmental heads / managers.
- Expert in developing, implementing and monitoring financial, warehouse, logistics, credit policies.
SCOPE: Implementation of AX2012 in a pipe manufacturing company with two industrial plants.
DURATION; 15 months